I love my clients! I work with some incredible people - authors, entrepreneurs, C-level executives - who know what they want to say, but need help telling their story.
That's where I come in.
- Creating new and original blog posts or articles for your website, service, or product
- Book editing for grammar, punctuation, spelling, flow, and general readability, as well as developmental editing
- Ghostwriting services
- Book Coaching, including accountability check-ins, overcoming obstacles, and creating an outline (includes final editing)
- Website content review; copywriting, and editing; creating site architecture
*Ask me about any additional services you are interested in but may not see listed.
What Have I Done Recently?
- Weekly blogging for multiple clients, including entrepreneurs, several authors, a web design company, and more!
- Book editing for multiple genres!
- Editing and putting together a collaborative book with multiple authors!
- Website copy, marketing email templates, and more for several clients!
- Work with an author group: book editing, writing content for marketing, ghostwriting, and a la carte writing services!
- Sales & Business Consulting for a content marketing firm, a global speaker, and an author!
- Book editing and ghostwriting with several best-selling authors!
- Social media management for a small tech blog and for a business coach!
- Copywriting and marketing copy for a tech startup!
- Full site architecture and all copywriting for several websites for a software and engineering project management company in NYC!
- Copywriting, content creation, documentation, surveys, and sales scripts for a knowledge and risk management company!
- Copywriting and technical writing for law firms in NYC!
- Back end project management and operations management for several small businesses!
*Contact me for additional services and questions.
Books I've Edited Recently:
Testimonials from clients:
“You are truly one of the greatest things that’s happened to me in my entire entrepreneurial career!”
“Jyssica, you are a genius! I love the new Home copy. I am putting it up right now!”
“You are aggressively organized. It’s a little intimidating.”
“You’re so responsive and quick, thank you!”
“You really listened. We only spoke for half an hour, how did you get my vibe so perfectly?”
“I literally could not have written this book without you, thank you so much!”
“Ahh! Great questions, you really know what you’re doing.”
“You are wonderful to work with.”
“You are amazing, thank you!”