I love my clients! I work with some incredible people - authors, entrepreneurs, C-level executives - who know what they want to say, but need help telling their story.
That's where I come in.
- Content Writing/Blogging: Creating new and original blog posts or articles for your website, service, or product.
- Book/Manuscript Editing: Both developmental editing and copyediting for grammar, punctuation, spelling, flow, and general readability.
- Ghostwriting Services: Articles, blogs, and individual book chapters for nonfiction anthologies. [I do not currently have time to ghostwrite entire books]
- Book Coaching: Includes accountability check-ins, overcoming obstacles, and creating an outline.
- E-learning Courses: Editing, structure, rewording/rewriting for clarity.
- Kickstarter Campaigns: Writing main campaign content, FAQs, update edits, copywriting for marketing and landing pages, and script ideas.
- Website Content: Review website + recommendations, copywriting, and editing, as well as creating site architecture.
- Freelance Business Coaching: Includes accountability check-ins and mentoring, assisting with marketing and finding clients, determining rates and pricing, creating samples, how to pitch yourself, raising prices, how to identify “bad” clients, time management and organization, contract and pitch templates, and more. For new freelancers and those who wish to grow their freelance business.
*Ask me about any additional services you are interested in but may not see listed.
Testimonials from clients:
“You are truly one of the greatest things that’s happened to me in my entire entrepreneurial career!”
“Jyssica, you are a genius! I love the new Home copy. I am putting it up right now!”
“You are aggressively organized. It’s a little intimidating.”
“You’re so responsive and quick, thank you!”
“You really listened. We only spoke for half an hour, how did you get my vibe so perfectly?”
“I literally could not have written this book without you, thank you so much!”
“Ahh! Great questions, you really know what you’re doing.”
“You are wonderful to work with.”
“You are amazing, thank you!”
What Have I Done Recently?
- Managing editor for a suite of B2B websites: recruiting, hiring, training, and managing freelance writers and editors; review and assign posts to writers; assign editors to written posts; review all edited posts; prepare posts for publication on various websites.
- Writing Kickstarter/Indiegogo campaigns, video scripts, and manuals for products, all of which far exceeded their funding goals. Products include: Chopbox ($1.8M), Cleansebot ($1.2M), Ecriture Perfect Knives ($376k), and GoGoLeash ($327k).
- Working with publishers and author groups for anthologies: Manuscript editing, writing content for marketing, ghostwriting, and a la carte writing services.
- Weekly blogging for multiple clients, including entrepreneurs, authors, a web design company, a cannabis company, technology companies, home remodeling firms, and more.
- Managing Editor for online publishers to manage authors and manuscript editing; work with vendors to finalize book; upload to Amazon. Companies include: Authors Unite, Mission Matters, Callisto Media, and more.
- Book editing for multiple genres with many diverse authors. Includes both nonfiction and fiction.
- Website copy, marketing email templates, newsletters, and more for several clients.
- Copywriting, including landing pages and marketing copy for a tech startup, a home remodeling company, an engineering project management company, and other websites.
- Freelance coaching for beginner freelancers.
- Technical writing for a law firm in NYC.
- Back end project management and operations management for several small businesses.
- Social media strategy and content creation for small consulting firms.
*Contact me for additional services and questions.
Books I've Edited Recently:
Something About Kate by W.R. Blocher
The Dead Side by W.R. Blocher
Holocaust’s Child: 10 Stories of Children Who Survived by Amy & W.R. Blocher
How to Lead Circle: 7 Principles to Lead Circle by Tanya Paluso
Word Awakening: Stop Writer’s Block and Start Creating Impact now by Alison Tugwell
The New Dating Playbook for Badass Women by Scott McDougal
The Enneagram for Relationships by Ashton Whitmoyer-Ober, MA
The SIBO Cookbook for the Newly Diagnosed: The Complete Guide to Relieving Symptoms and Preventing Recurrence by
The Complete Guide to Astrology by Louise Edington
Essential Keto Bread: Sweet and Savory Baked Goods to Satisfy Any Craving by Hilda Solares
Candy Making for Beginners by Karen Neugebauer
The 30-Minute Dairy Free Cookbook: 101 Easy and Delicious Meals for Busy People by Silvana Nardone
The Coffee Recipe Book: 50 Coffee & Espresso Drinks to Make at Home by Daniel Lancaster
The Ultimate Productivity Planner: A 90-Day Journal to Build Effective Habits by Lisa S. Griffith, CPO
Ambition: The Missing Attribute in Your Employees by Cheryl Johnson
Holocaust’s Child by Amy & W.R. Blocher
The Warriors of Actron by Maliha Ayaz
The Empowered Woman Series, Book 3: 7 Vulnerable Stories of Loss of Self, Reclamation of Power, and Unleashing Inner Courage by Jolie Dawn
Sometimes It Hurts: A Transgender Woman’s Journey by Allison Whitaker
Break the (food) Rules: Unleashing Your Natural Ability to Eat Intuitively, Listen to Your Gut, & Feel Great by Dr. Lauryn Lax
Angie Moon and The Legends: The Speedster by Huda Ayaz
Empowered Sexy & Free Volume 2: Eight Vulnerable Stories of Loss of Self, Reclamation of Power & Unleashing Inner Brilliance by Jolie Dawn
The Spiritual Journey of Entrepreneurship by Jolie Dawn
My First Hug: An Inspirational Look at Baby Parenting by Jerry Chuculate
The Hunger House by Conor Mcguire
Busting the Life Insurance Lies: 38 Myths and Misconceptions That Sabotage Your Wealth by Kim Butler & Jack Burns